Friday, September 18, 2009

Souvenirs from Guam

Yes I've made gonig to the malls almost a focal point of my wedding trip to Guam if you've noticed in my previous posts. But I actually ended up bringing home only what I thought were the necessities - some souvenirs for families and a few snacks.

From left to right:
-"I Love Guam" mug from ABC Store
-Tootsie Roll inspired purse from JP Superstore
-Junk Food T-shirt from JP Superstore
-Guam ABC Store Men's T-shirt in charcoal from ABC Store
-Guam ABC Store Men's T-shirt in sky blue from ABC Store



And here're what I got from K Mart (left to right):
-2 packages of Pepperridge Farms Chocolate Chip Cookies ... because I couldn't yet find these in Taipei.
-2 large packages of chips ahoy... because the US version is much better with more chocolate.
-Mac & Cheese... also hard to find and more expensive in Taipei
-Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Cream ... because it's not sold in Taipei
-Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads ... nope not sold in Taipei


I also stocked up on a few bottles of vitamins and supplements from Vitamin World and K Mart for my dad. Vitamin supplements are more expensive in Taipei.

No comments: