Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Partying on A Yacht: VIP only

When hubby suggested we celebrate his birthday by going clubbing on a yacht, I was so overjoyed with excitement. I thought here's my chance to show off my new ivory eyelet mini dress on the dance floor..ha! And plus I'd never partied on a yacht (or more accurately never been on a yacht) before, I thought this will be exciting!

The yacht party was an organized event and must be reserved days ahead. We arrived at Tansui Saturday evening and boarded the yacht by the river. Admission is $35 per person, cocktails are all free. And the DJ spun good tracks and hosted a great show. There must have been about a hundred party goers that night on the yacht. The riverside and yacht setting offered a different backdrop/mood for the party, unlike anything I've experienced in a regular club. It's definitely a memorable experience for me. Here're photos hubby snatched:

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi,

I really like the clothing you are selling! I think I might open a paypal account so I can buy some! Do you have a store in Japan where you sell the clothes or are you a designer who just sells the clothing on ebay? Do you design all of them? Is the colorblock dress going to be back in stock? Please respond. Thanks!

Ganguro Fashion Blog said...

Hi Jen, thanks for writing! No I'm not a designer. And I don't have a store yet. The colorblock dress seen on a much earlier thread unfortunately is no longer available. Please check out my ebay store for the latest Spring mini dresses. And if you have any questions, you know where to find me :-)