Friday, May 1, 2009

Ganguro Spotlight: Camouflage Romper

In the spotlight today is this super adorable camouflage romper! Normally camouflage print gives off a tough, macho vibe, but this romper is surprisingly girly in an unique way when tried on. It has super stretchy elasticity built in at the bust and waist for an amazing fit. And it also comes with detachable/adjustable shoulder straps. I also love how the camouflage print really compliments my fare skin tone :-) It will be hard for its colorful print and the gorgeous fit to not draw any attention on a sunny day!

Click on photo for more view.

4 comments:

An said...

I featured you on my blog! I hope you don't mind!! ^_^

Ganguro Fashion Blog said...

Hi HimeHood, I don't see it on your blog. But yes you're welcomed to do so. It would be nice of you to feature my blog. Thanks so much!

An said...

haha, i put it on my 'Tiny Fidgety' blog, but i recently shut it down because i am making a few minor changes to it!!

i will put the link on my blog again once it is up again!

Ganguro Fashion Blog said...

Hi An/Himehood, I just read your post, wow! Thank you so much for the mention! So happy that you like the dress! Hope to meet you back in my ebay store again real soon!

Kisses Kisses Kisses
-Cindy