Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tie-Dye Off Shoulder Ruffle Top

A girl I had seen wearing a smilar style ruffle top at the night market inspired me to put together this outfit. The grayish blue tie-dye color is unique and right on trend, while the neckline's built-in elasticity gives me the option of wearing the top either on the shoulder or off. I prefer the off shoulder look, it's more feminine, sexier I guess.

This off shoulder ruffle top would be equally stylish paired with denim short shorts or a mini skirt. I chose black skinny pants and gray patent pumps to complete the look here. Thoughts?

Tie-Dye Off Shoulder Ruffle Top: local boutique
Black Skinny Pants: local boutique
Gray Patent Pumps: local boutique

1 comment:

JENNIFER said...

i love the outfit! i was looking at a shirt like this online and i was thinking about either buying it or making it. :D