Saturday, July 18, 2009

[SOLD] Diamond Sewn One Shoulder Tunic Mini Dress

This is the exact same tunic mini dress (shown here in orange) as the one worn by me in my last post. I just had to get one for myself also when I saw it on the display shelf. This available in both colors - black or orange.

This is a boatneck style (so expect to show off your beautiful toned shoulder), has grecian asymmetrical length sleeves, one sleeve is accented with sewn-on faux diamonds (I absolutley love love love this part of the dress!) This can be worn either as a mini dress if you're petite, or as a tunic top. It can be easily dressed up with a long necklace, or a low waist belt with short shorts.

Details:

  • Color: Black, or Orange (be sure you let me know which color you want)
  • Sizing: Fits US Women XS, S
  • Cotton (fabric stretchy)
  • Measurements taken laying flat unstretched (in inches): Total Length (shoulder to hem)29.50, Bust (pit to pit) 22" stretches to fit up to 37" bust, Waist 19", Hip 18.25" best for up to 36" hip, Sleeve Length 8"
  • Condition: Brand new without tag.
  • Price: USD$24
  • Shipping (worldwide): $5
  • Please note that payment is accepted via PayPal only. Item ships the next day payment is received unless it's the weekends or a public holiday.
Please send all inquiries to chitown5445@yahoo.com

First to contact me wins!
And click click click on the photos for detail view.

No comments: