Sunday, August 2, 2009

Easy Breezy Crop Harem Pants

You may have noticed the quality of my recent photos haven't been as great. This is because recent photos were taken with my Canon G7, while previous outfit photos were shot with hubby's DSLR. I'm surprised at the difference in picture quality, but it may have been due to the different lighting at the time of photographing.

Anyway I've been crazy over these crop harem pants! They're just so comfy and look great with a bunch of tops I already have in my closet. Here's me on a quick run to the convenience store. Sorry for the blurry face in 2ed photo! More outfit posts to come... stay tuned.

Black V Neck Top: Banana Republic from years ago
White Lace Trim Cami: local boutique
Gray Crop Harem Pants: local boutique
Pink Dumpling Tote: local boutique
Indigo Denim Wedges: Sogo Department Store

1 comment:

Belinda said...

You look pretty fab.!! Like your hair style. I too have a same black V neck top which I got from Banana Republic.